We cannot get enough of weddings at this location...drum roll please...it is Shelly Beach in Caloundra. Ok sure its our local as well, but we believe it still ticks every box.
Do you want a perfect spot to say I do? Well you cannot go past Shelly Beach in Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Queensland Australia.
Here are my 5 top reasons why:
1. Intimate and quiet - hardly a soul to worry about with no on onlookers or passer by's. Yes ok there will be people around, its a beach and public place. However this is one of the hidden gems on our coastline. It is absolutely beautiful.
2. We know the EXACT spot to set up..why? Well its the right size for you and your guests and can handle about 100 people if required. The backdrop...well don't get me started....that is the next reason why. It is breathtaking!
3. The view! You won't get any better than this, uninterrupted views of the ocean, (yes no fences or barriers between you and the views of that gorgeous ocean) beautiful rock pools and maybe you can spot a whale or two during the whale season.
4. Your professional photos will be absolutely amazing with the rock pools, beach scape and pine trees that surround the location. And a gorgeous rock wall as a back drop for more photos down on the beach. You seriously won't be disappointed.
5. Fairly new public toilets. This is awesome if you are looking at having a few celebration drinkies after your ceremony before heading to the reception.
So there you go, hands down Shelly beach takes the cake for the best location on the Sunshine Coast. It really has it all. Book this location with the council today!